by email@example.com (2013-08-03):
- Inital SUSE PLDP build of automatic source pull from e1000.sf.net
Pulled from http://switch.dl.sourceforge.net/project/e1000//ixgbevf%20stable/2.10.3/ixgbevf-2.10.3.tar.gz
- Release README:
This is the most current release of the ixgbevf driver for Linux, which
supports kernel versions 2.6.18 up through 3.10.3.
This driver supports 82599 and X540 virtual functions provided when max_vfs
is set to 1 or greater in the ixgbe PF driver Rev. 3.14.5 or greater on a
system supporting SR-IOV.
Changes in this release:
* PF to default MAC address to 0x0 instead of random value
* Correct build if HAVE_LVAN_RX_REGISTER not defined
* Correct support for NDO features in VF
* no longer dump register output from ethtool to the syslog now goes to
* Various bug fixes